Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

This week's theme seems to be 'taking precautions'.
So, yesterday I had the misfortune of having my car window smashed and my laptop stolen in broad daylight/busy street while I was at an appointment in the city. It was a bummer and it will set me back 500 big ones for the deductibles, but out of all things taken, it was the least important - thank God! It was a new laptop and virtually had no information on it and my saving grace was he didn't notice or didn't have time to snatch my purse which was tucked behind the seat with stuff on top of it.

So, my tip for the day... keep your most important possessions on you or tuck them away in your trunk when you're in a safe location and noone is watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home