Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

We journeyed down to Menlo Park today to attend Sunset Magazine's Annual Celebration Event. The day consisted of good food, fun shopping booths, a local famous person (Guy Fieri), a tour of an idea house, a great live band with a happy solo dancer, and for the grand finale we ate a home-made-custom-ordered ice cream sandwich!

p.s. I feel compelled to share with you that my husband, who is fairly quiet and subdued, endures torturous embarassment for being married to a photographer. This confession is especially poignant today because I basically demanded that he let me take a photo of him eating the ice cream sandwich with mobs of people walking about. I thought it would be a funny photo. He thought the idea was embarrassing. I won.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home