Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

The Children's Cancer Community is a close-knit organization which extends hope and support for children with cancer, and tonight Mike, Kyle and I had the great joy in participating in a little kit building project at Howarth Park. The kids learned how to glue, hammer, nail and even finish their own special nick-nack boxes. The kids were so adorable and eager to learn!

And it never fails... I always find one "camera ham" in the group, and this time it was this beautiful little girl who just started posing for me without any direction. She wouldn't speak to me, and she wouldn't smile, but her shyness was so endearing and it made the photos that much more powerful. After each shot I'd show her the image and her eyes would light in amazement and she'd pose for more photos - the magic of digital photography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home