Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Since this is my blog and I can do as I please, I thought I'd do another shameless plug for myself. I just received another lovely email from Coastal Living magazine! I went from a "might" to a "on the list"! I'm quite excited to work with them and I'll keep you posted on any fun projects.

Just wanted to let you know I received your package and showed your photos to our art director. She thought your detail and people shots were impressive and wants to keep you in mind for any upcoming West Coast lifestyle or travel stories. I’m not sure how familiar you are with Coastal, but since we’re a seasonal book, we plan a year in advance (our photographers are actually turning in stories for late 2008 right now). Since our art director gave the ok, I will be passing your folder around to the travel and lifestyle editor shortly because they will actually assign the stories. But we've added you to the freelance list—and we’re always shooting in California. Hopefully, we’ll be in touch soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home