Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

I put so much heart and joy into my photography and it is always such a pleasure to hear such kind words. Here is the text from an email I received today:

Hi Megan!!

OH MY GOSH THE PICTURES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Honestly, they are
amazing, and we can't thank you enough! So many of our guests have
told us how impressed they were with you that day - how you were so
unobtrusive and stealthy but captured great moments - and we couldn't agree more! ....

Dave and I and my parents just can't thank you enough for the
wonderful job you did capturing our wedding day. The pictures are
breathtaking, artistic, and really portray the joy and happiness of
the day!

We'll be in touch of course! Thank you again! And congrats on your
own anniversary (per your blog)!

Best,
Erika & Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home