Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Two very nice comments recently posted online. And my note back to Michele and Alexis; the pleasure was all mine!!


Megan was wonderful to work with. Her pictures came out beautifully. I am very picky about photographs and looked for a long time for a photographer who could really capture our day and the feelings of our guests. I am very happy about picking Megan for this important job. I very highly recommend her for people looking for a photographer who will unobtrusively and efficiently shoot your event. We love our photos and we did not spend much time away from our guests to get them. - Alexis Hamill

Megan was the absolute best photographer to work with! Not only is she professional, quick, has a great 'fly-on-the-wall' style and takes AMAZING pictures - but she is extremly personable. She was the only person to call me the day before my wedding to tell me not to worry about the huge downpour we were having. She promised the weather would be perfect on the big day! That alone made working with her so worth it! If you are looking for a wonderful photographer who will capture all the important moments of your event - look no further - Megan Clouse is your photographer! - Michele and Evan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home