Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

As the saying goes... always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Well my saying is... always a photographer, never a guest.

I'm very happy to report that as of last night I actually attended a wedding as a friend not as the photographer; but I do have to confess a regression. It's just in my blood, I can't help myself, will you forgive me? With the permission of the bride a month before, I tucked my camera in my purse and quickly took some snaps while the official photographer wasn't looking.

It was a wonderfully romantic Tuesday evening wedding and I reveled in every decadent moment! So much so, that at one point a friend spied a magical dancing moment and since I was enjoying my guest-status to its fullest, I handed off my camera and she actually caught the moment like a pro.

Happy wedding to Mark & Allyson and Happy New Year to all of you lovebirds!
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home