Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

For over 20 years I've slowed my steps and craned my neck to glance at the old time photo booth at the fair, always thinking it would be kind of fun, but for some reason never walking inside and signing up. Well, last week I finally did and it was the best $40 money could buy!

As a photographer, I understand how important a photo is; actually it's the moment that is important, and the photo becomes the fond reminder and I wanted this moment to be remembered forever.

Here are 3 generations. Me, my 88 year old Grandma, and my Mom who will kindly appreciate me leaving out her age. Before we even took a glimpse at the costume choices, I had it all planned out in my head. I was the outlaw, notorious and mean. That's about as mean as I can make my face! And my Grandma is the old time madam at the hotel, and my Mom, once a saloon gal, turned into a vengeful gunslinger, although you can't tell by her big smile.

So next time the county fair comes rolling through your town, I highly recommend stepping into costume and having a little fun!



1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    i haven't found one at my fairs in a long time. i ws 13 the last time i got to get one. now im 24. i would love to get my picture taken again.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home